Responsible for insuring the successful operations of a portfolio of accounts including: Client Relations, Enhancement Sales, Quality Control.
- Customer Relationship
- Client satisfaction that insures retention rates of 90%+
- Develop Enhancement Plans for Properties
- Enhancement Sales at approved Gross Margins
- Quality Inspections (Monthly) Work with PM to insure follow up
- Job Start Process- Managers New Client Onboarding Process
- Safety-Insure that all safety policies of company are enforced
- Enforce Company Standards i.e. Uniforms, Fleet, Equip, Facility
- 5 years professional Landscape Industry experience.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean DMVR.
- Must be self-motivated and possess strong leadership skills.
- Must be professional in appearance and actions.
- Must be detail oriented and quality driven.
- Must be well organized with strong communication skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Service Sales Background
- Strong Horticulture Knowledge
- Industry Certifications (Master Gardener, CLT, CLM, ect.)
- Project Management Background
Lindgren Landscape is an award winning, landscape design/build/maintain company serving Northern Colorado since 1995. Although we are known for creating high-end custom landscapes, we design, install and maintain landscapes of all scopes and sizes. Our people are the reason for our success. We are looking for people who are dedicated to the landscape industry and have a passion for quality