- New Business Development:
Work with Owner and Leadership to develop and implement a comprehensive strategic sales plan that includes:
- Total annual new business development goal for the division.
- Regional target list of prospective clients by market segment and geography.
- Existing clients target list with additional market share opportunity.
- Competitive Analysis of competitors and key strengths and weaknesses.
Work with Estimating and or operations to ensure proper time frames and scope items are being estimated.
Generate customized solutions-based proposals and presentations that will position our company as best choice provider.
Work with Administration and Operations team to hand off new sales to ensure
that “Sales Promises” are communicated and handed off.
Follow up with clients after 30 days to ensure hand off went well and clients are happy.
- Marketing and Client Relations:
Coordinate all commercial maintenance marketing efforts including:
- Set up all networking and social events geared toward meeting sales goals.
- Trade Organization involvement - Work with the maintenance team to ensure participation and support for local organizations that will lead to new sales.
- Electronic Marketing - Initiate web and email campaigns that will lead to future sales.
- Sponsorships and Contributions - Manage all budget items that are designated for the marketing and good will of the company.
- Develop and participate in Lead Sharing Peer Group with other industry companies that serve our target base.
- Manage Pipeline Reporting tool as defined by Company
Hold or attend regular sales meetings to communicate sales progress against goal and to share successes and failures as it relates to sales and client satisfaction.
Update and manage sales management tool that will communicate activity and proposal pipelines.
Attend regular operational staff meetings to ensure team participation and ownership in the sales and client relations process.
- High level of integrity and commitment to excellence.
- Great organizational skills and ability to manage time.
- Natural ability to meet new people and build relationships.
- Competitive Spirit and Drive to Succeed.
- Ability to work in collaborative spirit with team.
- Prefer Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing, Minimum of 3 years’ business-to-business commercial contract sales experience in the service industry with a PROVEN track record of success. Landscape experience helpful!
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience managing multiple projects and able to multi-task.
- Proficient with computer software programs including MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint). Experience with a SFA tool beneficial
Lindgren Landscape is an award winning, landscape design/build/maintain company serving Northern Colorado since 1995. Although we are known for creating high-end custom landscapes, we design, install and maintain landscapes of all scopes and sizes. Our people are the reason for our success. We are looking for people who are dedicated to the landscape industry and have a passion for quality