Landscape Construction Assistant Foreman
This position will be responsible for assisting Construction Foreman in leading a landscape construction crew of up to 6 members to implement landscape projects. This position will require knowledge in hardscape, plant material, outdoor lighting, water features, grading, etc.
- Work closely with the Construction Foreman in installation of landscapes.
- Always represent the company’s best interest and maintain the highest level of integrity.
- Maintain an orderly job site and equipment trailer.
- Must be able and willing to manage crew when Construction Foreman is absent.
- Adjust to changes in the plan and scheduling as necessary.
- Be onsite ambassador to client.
- Maintain a positive attitude and lead by example.
- Lead and instruct others to produce an excellent and profitable product.
- Teach and train crewmembers as needed.
- Maintain and care for company equipment, tools and vehicles.
- Attend training classes and seminars as requested by managers.
- 1 year of residential landscape construction experience.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean DMVR.
- Must be self-motivated and possess strong leadership skills.
- Must be professional in appearance and actions.
- Must be detail oriented and quality driven.
Lindgren Landscape is an award winning, landscape design/build/maintain company serving Northern Colorado since 1995. Although we are known for creating high-end custom landscapes, we design, install and maintain landscapes of all scopes and sizes. Our people are the reason for our success. We are looking for people who are dedicated to the landscape industry and have a passion for quality