Landscape Account Manager
Responsible for ensuring the successful operations of a portfolio of landscape maintenance accounts including: Client Relations, Enhancement Sales, Quality Control.
- Creating and maintaining positive customer relationships
- Client satisfaction that ensure acceptable retention rates
- Develop Enhancement Plans for Properties
- Landscape enhancement estimating and sales
- Regular Quality Inspections. Work with Production managers and foreman to ensure follow up
- Job Start Process; New Client On-boarding Process
- Safety - ensure that all safety policies of company are enforced
- Enforce Company Standards i.e. Uniforms, Fleet, Equip, Facility
Keys to Success:
- Customer Satisfaction and Retention
- Enhancement Sales
- Job Start Up process execution
- Regular Site Visits with Customers
- Effective Communication with Clients and Team
- Servant Leadership
- High level of integrity and commitment to excellence.
- Great organizational skills and ability to manage time.
- Natural ability to meet new people and build relationships.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a collaborative spirit with team.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience managing multiple projects and able to multi-task.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient with computer software programs.
- Professional Landscape Industry experience
- Service Sales background
- Strong Horticulture Knowledge
- Industry Certifications (Master Gardener, CLT, CLM, CIA, etc.)
- Project Management Background
Lindgren Landscape is an award winning, landscape design/build/maintain company serving Northern Colorado since 1995. Although we are known for creating high-end custom landscapes, we design and install landscapes of all scopes and sizes. Our people are the reason for our success. We are looking for people who are dedicated to the landscape industry and have a passion for quality. If you are interested in joining our team, please fill out the on-line application and send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org