Shade Structures Fort Collins, CO
Designing and Constructing Shade Structures in Fort Collins and Northern Colorado Since 1995
The sun in Colorado can be intense and render many outdoor living spaces useless. A pergola, covered roof, or pavilion can make your patio usable during the heat of the day, and can also allow almost any outdoor space to be utilized year round. Shade structures can be used to protect outdoor living space from weather and sun, but can also be used to support heaters, fans, lighting, and misting systems. We would be happy to help you build the best structure for your space.
Things to think about when it comes to building a shade structure in Colorado:
- Is this structure providing protection from rain and snow, or just sun?
- What time of day will this space be used most often?
- Will the structure hinder views from other area of the property?
- Will the structure be attached to a house our building, or will it be free standing?
- What kind of materials would you like to use for the structure?
- How much maintenance are you willing to invest in the structure?
- What accessories would you like to implement into the structure?
We've been designing and constructing shade structures for the families and businesses of Northern Colorado since 1995. Our service area includes Fort Collins, Windsor, Loveland, Greeley, Timnath, Berthoud, Wellington, Boulder, Longmont, Cheyenne, Estes Park, Niwot, and Louisville. Call us at (970) 226-5677 or contact us, and we’ll get going on your unique shade structure!