Water Features Fort Collins, CO
Providing Award Winning Water Features to Fort Collins and Northern Colorado Since 1995
The sound and sight of water can trigger memories and a state of mind. Water features can infuse ATMOSPHERE into your landscape. Your water feature could be a bubbling rock or trickling stream, to calm the soul, or it could be a splashing, crashing waterfall, stimulating a playful energy, or nostalgia of your favorite swimming hole as a kid.
When planning your next water feature you should keep in mind several criteria:
- How much time do you want to dedicate to maintenance?
- Do you want the water feature to run year-round, or just in the warmer months?
- Do you have small children around where depth of water is a concern?
- Do you have a water source nearby in order to provide an auto-fill due to evaporation, or will you need to manually provide water?
- Is electricity nearby to provide power to pumps and filtration?
- Do you have natural elevation change in order to provide movement for the water, or will soil need to be imported?
- Do you want a pond, or would you prefer pondless?
We've been designing and building some of the most complex and beautiful water features in Northern Colorado since 1995. Our service area includes Fort Collins, Windsor, Loveland, Berthoud, Greeley, Timnath, Wellington, Boulder, Longmont, Cheyenne, Estes Park, Niwot, and Louisville. Call us at (970) 226-5677 or contact us, and we’ll get going on your customized water feature!